Signing up with Peachy
- Why sign up with Peachy?
- How much money can I borrow from Peachy?
- How much does it cost to apply for a loan with Peachy?
- What are the requirements to become a Peachy customer?
- How do I know if I qualify for a Peachy loan?
- What information do I need to provide?
- What if my credit score is too low?
Peachy registration process
- I cannot complete the registration form
- I have not received my activation email
- How can I activate my account?
- What happens if I forget my password?
- How long does it take to validate my application?
- What happens when my application is being processed?
- How fast will the loan be in my account?
- Can I take a loan on weekends and on public holidays?
- I’ve had loans before but I’ve just been declined
- How much does it cost to take out a loan with Peachy?
- How do I apply for a loan?
- How can I repay the loan?
- Can I repay the loan before the repayment date?
- After I have repaid the loan, how long it will take until I can apply for a new short term loan?
- What if I cannot repay the loan on the due date?
- How can I update my personal and bank details?
- Will a loan from Peachy affect my credit history?
Representative Example: Borrow £250.00 for 3 months (91 days). Repay in 3 payments. Each payment: £126.48. Total repayment: £379.44. Interest: £129.44. Interest p.a: 292.25% (fixed). Representative 433.71%APR.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk